Welcome to Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park on the Mornington Peninsula
AWARD WINNING ECO-CERTIFIED WILDLIFE EXPERIENCE
Open every* day
10am to 5pm
550 Tyabb-Tooradin Rd Pearcedale
Evening Tours must be Booked -
Please call for times
Day Time Admission Prices
Concession (Australian): $13.60
Child (4-15): $8.50
Child under 4: Free
Family (2A, 2Ch): $45.00
(Australian) : $34.00
(4-15): $25.00 Child Under 4: $15.00 Family (2A, 2Ch): $120.00
Daily animal encounters & new
Free Keeper Talks daily*
- 11:30am Koala
- 12:30pm Dingo
- 1:45pm Koala
- 2:30pm Python
- 3:30pm Tasmanian Devil (Week-ends only)
Animal Encounters $10 per encounter or $15 for both
- Cuddle Up To A Koala* - 11:30am & 1:45pm
- Python Holding* - 2:30pm
*The above times may change without prior notice
Did you know Furry
Aussies are most active & friendly at night? Come & meet
- Student & educational groups
- Conservation Breeding & Education
- Education & Holiday Programs
- Birthday Parties for all ages
- Group bookings & functions
- The only place to see Southern Bettongs on mainland Australia!
- Winners of 2012 Zoo Aquarium Assoc. "Best New Exhibit under $100,000"
- Winners of 2012 "SE Melbourne Small Business of the Year"
- Winners of 2011 "City of Casey Hospitality & Tourism Business of the Year"
- Winners of the 2010 "Victorian Tourism Award for Ecotourism"
- Winners of 2009 "Sustainable Cities Award For Protection Of The Environment"
- Moonlit Sanctuary named Top 30 in the RACV's campagin to find Victoria's 101 favourite tourism attractions.
Open daily between 10am and 5pm.
Closed Christmas Day.
Evening Tours must be Booked- Please call for times. Phone: 5978-7935
Only 50 minutes from the centre of Melbourne via the Monash Freewary (M1) and Westernport Highway (A780) - We look forward to seeing you !
Our Wildlife Conservation Park is in the heart of the Mornington Peninsula & Western Port Biosphere Reserve.
Mornington Peninsula ATTRACTIONS PASS - Available Now
Find Out More
UNIQUE WILDLIFE EXPERIENCE WITH TRANSFERS FROM MELBOURNE CBD HOTELS
Like Rachel here with her Squirrel Glider Hat ! Rachel came with her family from America for an Exclusive Private Tour.
find out about all our tour options .....>>
| On 28th October we were presented with the City of Casey Business Award for best Tourism and Hospitality Business.
|Booking and Shopping Online