Welcome to Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park on the Mornington Peninsula
AWARD WINNING ECO-CERTIFIED WILDLIFE EXPERIENCE
Open every* day
10am to 5pm
550 Tyabb-Tooradin Rd Pearcedale
Evening Tours must be Booked -
Please call for times
Day Time Admission Prices
Concession (Australian): $13.60
Child (4-15): $8.50
Child under 4: Free
Family (2A, 2Ch): $45.00
(Australian) : $34.00
(4-15): $25.00 Child Under 4: $15.00 Family (2A, 2Ch): $120.00
Free Presentations Everyday*
- 11:30am Koala
- 12:30pm Dingo
- 1:00pm Python
- 1:45pm Koala
- 3:00pm Tasmanian Devil
- 3:30pm Koala (Weekends Only)
- Python Encounter* 1:00pm $5 per person
- Koala Encounter* - 11:30am & 1:45pm everyday (and 3:30pm on weekends) $10 per person
- Owl Encounter* - 2:30pm $30 per person. Maximum 5 People. Minimum age 12 years. Bookings recommended. Payment must be made in full at time of booking.
*The keeper reserves the right to cancel any encounter or presentation at any time, for reasons relating to animal welfare.
*Koala Encounters will be cancelled when local temperature exceeds 35 degrees centigrade
Did you know Furry
Aussies are most active & friendly at night? Come & meet
- Student & educational groups
- Conservation Breeding & Education
- Education & Holiday Programs
- Birthday Parties for all ages
- Group bookings & functions
- The only place to see Southern Bettongs on mainland Australia!
- Winners of 2012 Zoo Aquarium Assoc. "Best New Exhibit under $100,000"
- Winners of 2012 "SE Melbourne Small Business of the Year"
- Winners of 2011 "City of Casey Hospitality & Tourism Business of the Year"
- Winners of the 2010 "Victorian Tourism Award for Ecotourism"
- Winners of 2009 "Sustainable Cities Award For Protection Of The Environment"
Open daily between 10am and 5pm.
Closed Christmas Day.
Evening Tours must be Booked- Please call for times. Phone: 5978-7935
Only 50 minutes from the centre of Melbourne via the Monash Freewary (M1) and Westernport Highway (A780) - We look forward to seeing you !
Our Wildlife Conservation Park is in the heart of the Mornington Peninsula & Western Port Biosphere Reserve.
Mornington Peninsula ATTRACTIONS PASS - Available Now
Find Out More
UNIQUE WILDLIFE EXPERIENCE WITH TRANSFERS FROM MELBOURNE CBD HOTELS
Like Rachel here with her Squirrel Glider Hat ! Rachel came with her family from America for an Exclusive Private Tour.
find out about all our tour options .....>>
| On 28th October we were presented with the City of Casey Business Award for best Tourism and Hospitality Business.
|Booking and Shopping Online